DISH Jobs 2021 in Bilingual Account Executive – Retention has recently been published. According to the job circular, they will recruit some manpower in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about the DISH Jobs.
We have written about the published date, application last date, etc. Here we also cover the salary, location and other things for your help. Moreover, we also collect the circular from the official website. Meanwhile, a full job circular has been added as an image. You can download it.
Latest DISH Jobs 2021
From here you will get the details of the DISH’s job. The below information is decorated for you to get the information quickly.
We recommend going through the post. Suppose you are looking for more govt. Or a private job circular, you can visit our category section. In fact, we also categorized the job according to location, industry. So, get rocks with us.
Post Name: Bilingual Account Executive – Retention
DISH recruits people regularly in their organization. Therefore, the post name of the job is essential before applying. Here we have listed the post name of the job.
- Job Reference:342363408-2
- Date Posted:1 August 2021
- Location:Centerville, Ohio
- Salary:On Application
- Sector:Sales & Marketing
- Job Type:Permanent
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you decided on the post? At first, if you choose your job, then check which qualification is matching with you. Secondly, check the below qualifications requirements. Finally, if you have these qualifications, you can apply.
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
Where you’ll be working
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
- TWO computer monitors at least 19? in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
- DISH PC Towers DO NOT have an HDMI port, and only have ONE VGA port. Many WAH agents need either one or two cable adapters, for this reason
- USB Web camera
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet Router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP Internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired Ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi/wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into Router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Compensation: $14.00/Hr. Uncapped Commission: Yes
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
If you want latest Overseas Jobs circular 2021 and seeking to gain more news about the jobs then you can follow us by subscription.