Helen Keller International Job Opportunities 2021 in Finance and Admin Officerhas recently been published. According to the job circular, they will recruit some manpower in their organization. In this article, we have covered everything about the Helen Keller International Job Opportunities.
Founded in 1915, Helen Keller International is dedicated to saving the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition.
Latest Helen Keller International Job Opportunities 2021
From here you will get the details of the Helen Keller International’s job. The below information is decorated for you to get the information quickly.
We recommend going through the post. Suppose you are looking for more govt. Or a private job circular, you can visit our category section. In fact, we also categorized the job according to location, industry. So, get rocks with us.
Helen Keller International Job Opportunities 2021 has been published today by their official website. Helen Keller International Job Opportunities 2021 offers new jobs online and applies on their websites.
Post Name: Finance and Admin Officer
Helen Keller International recruits people regularly in their organization. Therefore, the post name of the job is essential before applying. Here we have listed the post name of the job.
Reports To: VAS Coordinator with dotted line responsibilities to Finance Coordinator
Supervises: Logistics Associate and Driver
Scope of the position
- The Finance and Admin Officer’s (FAO) job is to ensure smooth and accurate flow of financial and operational information and also work on designing and implementing financial reports.
- The FAO ensures effective implementation of project activities in the field location within the context of financial, contractual and operating systems.
- He/ she also manages the budget for the state field office/project, develops and implements Helen Keller financial policies and procedures, ensure compliance and works collaboratively with other Finance and projects technical staff to facilitate projects.
- The Finance and Admin Officer will oversee the operations and finances of the state office.
- Review activity requests and prepare bank vouchers for payments
- Track cash flow and compile retirement receipts and review
- Enter payments and retirements into financial accounting software on daily basis using Quick-Book
- Reconcile all bank account monthly against bank statement and submit to the Finance Coordinator and Head of Finance and Operations for review
- Manages petty cash reconciliation
- Preparation of office running budget
- Check matching expenses for compliance with donor regulations
- Monitor donor budget and prepare all necessary donor reports and submit to Finance Coordinator and Head of Finance and Operations for review and approval.
- Assist with month end reporting package
- Ensure implementation of regulations and procedures for local purchase, procurement and logistics management in collaboration with Logistics Officer(s) and Associate(s).
- Maintain rigorous operations in the field office, communicating regularly with the Abuja office to assure smooth operations.
- Assist technical staff to develop and manage monthly and quarterly activity budgets.
- Implement financial and internal control policies and procedures
- Process supplier invoices
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into Helen Keller Quick books
- Maintain financial files and records
- Maintain the assets register
- Submit staff time sheets for payroll processing
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you decided on the post? At first, if you choose your job, then check which qualification is matching with you. Secondly, check the below qualifications requirements. Finally, if you have these qualifications, you can apply.
- University Degree in Business Management or accounting. Postgraduate degree in related field and possession of professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA preferred.
- Strong numeric skills and attention to detail and quality
- Minimum 4 years’ management experience
- Experience with GiveWell / USAID / DFID funded project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to use accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “common sense”
- Ability to create and monitor budgets
- Understand the principles of adequate documentation and of audit and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Advanced written and verbal proficiency in English including business terminology.
Competencies and Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and experience working in a non-profit organization will be an advantage;
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good standard of IT including experience of using MS Office
- Ability to manage teams, initiate and organize work
- Ability to establish priorities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while maintaining an individual workload
- Logical and flexible approach to solving problems, especially when working under pressure
- Monitoring/assessing performance to make improvements or take corrective action
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Katsina , Taraba
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Posted: Jun 28, 2021
- Deadline: Jul 7, 2021
If you want latest Overseas Jobs circular 2021 and seeking to gain more news about the jobs then you can follow us by subscription.